Lounges and Restaurants
The Ohio Union is a great homebase for commuters and features the following:
- 4 places to eat or grab coffee
- 6 lounges
- Center for Leadership and Service
- DTix & campus activities information
- Off-Campus and Commuter Student Engagement (3106 Ohio Union)
University Dinning Services offers a variety of food options for commuters as well.
Commuters students may also purchase a "commuter meal plan" through University Dinning Services. The plan is great for eating on campus 3-5 times per week and places money on the spending side of your BuckID.
You can also find other places to study and hang-out while on campus!
- 19 libraries offer ample study space
- The Younkin Success Center offers study space and tutoring
- Recreation and Physical Activity Center (RPAC) offers workout facilities and lots of places to meet and study
- Find a place YOU like... Ohio State has lots of buildings and green space that offer tons of places to meet, talk and study... so explore campus and find a place where you feel comfortable.